Violent Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» NEW CLAN WEBSITE! [TRANSITION]
New Theme Song and Navbar I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:30 pm by Authentic1

» All Members, Please Sign Up for TWH
New Theme Song and Navbar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm by BboiNinjaJvu

» [Game]Post your Rank Up!
New Theme Song and Navbar I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:49 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Innovation Clan Harassing Us
New Theme Song and Navbar I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 pm by Authentic1

» IMA BE SUPER ACTIVE!
New Theme Song and Navbar I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:34 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Clan War Weekly Report (Dec. 13, 2011)
New Theme Song and Navbar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 am by Authentic1

» Clan limit changed
New Theme Song and Navbar I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:21 pm by Authentic1

» Happy Bday DeadEye!
New Theme Song and Navbar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Happy Birthday!
New Theme Song and Navbar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm by o-Deadeye-o

New Theme Song and Navbar

3 posters

Go down

New Theme Song and Navbar Empty New Theme Song and Navbar

Post  Authentic1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:13 am

When you visit the forum, Lupe Fiasco's song "Words I Never Said" shall automatically play. I think its a cool feature to the website. This will only play if you are visiting the site. Once you log in, it will not be visible anymore. Its just eye candy for people visiting the website. I had it turn off so it wont annoy people due to looping. So enjoy guys.

Also I added a cool looking navigationbar. This site is designed for Mozilla Firefox, so please use mozilla for best performance.

*Opinions, thoughts? Then let us know.
Authentic1
Authentic1
The God Father
The God Father

https://violentplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Theme Song and Navbar Empty Re: New Theme Song and Navbar

Post  WorkEthics Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:11 am

YAY LUPE! ,
WorkEthics
WorkEthics
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  o-Deadeye-o Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Cool song. Smile BTW Auth, have you heard the song "Orchard of Mines" by Globus? I thought the name would be ironic, since you're kinda a um, *cough*minewhore*cough*. I love you
o-Deadeye-o
o-Deadeye-o
Average Participant
Average Participant

Back to top Go down

Post  Authentic1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:27 pm

o-Deadeye-o wrote:Cool song. Smile BTW Auth, have you heard the song "Orchard of Mines" by Globus? I thought the name would be ironic, since you're kinda a um, *cough*minewhore*cough*. I love you

Lol, proud of my mines. As for the song you provided, thats a bit too slow and its kinda a love song. I choose this song, because its full of power, discusses war, and politics, and its aggressive yet beautiful. Match's expressively our clan, and the forum. =]

*Upcoming work: Gonna make this forum more compatible with other browsers, specifically IE.

Mozilla Firefox ftw!
Authentic1
Authentic1
The God Father
The God Father

https://violentplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  o-Deadeye-o Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Authentic1 wrote:
o-Deadeye-o wrote:Cool song. Smile BTW Auth, have you heard the song "Orchard of Mines" by Globus? I thought the name would be ironic, since you're kinda a um, *cough*minewhore*cough*. I love you

Lol, proud of my mines. As for the song you provided, thats a bit too slow and its kinda a love song. I choose this song, because its full of power, discusses war, and politics, and its aggressive yet beautiful. Match's expressively our clan, and the forum. =]

*Upcoming work: Gonna make this forum more compatible with other browsers, specifically IE.

Mozilla Firefox ftw!

I know, I know. I can hear you cackling maniacally every time I explode on your mines. Mad And cudos for being courageous enough to introduce politics to the forum. Razz
o-Deadeye-o
o-Deadeye-o
Average Participant
Average Participant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum