» All Members, Please Sign Up for TWH
Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm by BboiNinjaJvu

» [Game]Post your Rank Up!
Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:49 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Innovation Clan Harassing Us
Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 pm by Authentic1

» IMA BE SUPER ACTIVE!
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:34 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Clan War Weekly Report (Dec. 13, 2011)
Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 am by Authentic1

» Clan limit changed
Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:21 pm by Authentic1

» Happy Bday DeadEye!
Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Happy Birthday!
Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm by o-Deadeye-o

New Features On Forum

Go down

New Features On Forum

Post  Authentic1 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Some of you may have noticed the new button, "multi-quote". Let's say you would like to quote two people. You would go to both of their posts and click "multi-quote". It should become red. Once you have selected the quotes you want, scroll down and click "reply". That is it.

Also you may notice we do not have "Register" any longer. I have went and changed it to apply. People who sign up on our forums, also will be "applying". You can view what I mean by visiting: http://violentplay.forumotion.com/register?agreed=true&step=2 Clan admin may now simply click on a users profile to view their applications.

In return I have deleted the "Recruitment" section of the forum, because it no longer is necessary, since I replaced the "register" with "apply".

You may also notice that I changed some buttons to create it more simpler for people.

The God Father

View user profile http://violentplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features On Forum

Post  Pwnedbygunz on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:53 am

Authentic1 wrote:Some of you may have noticed the new button, "multi-quote". Let's say you would like to quote two people. You would go to both of their posts and click "multi-quote". It should become red. Once you have selected the quotes you want, scroll down and click "reply". That is it.

Also you may notice we do not have "Register" any longer. I have went and changed it to apply. People who sign up on our forums, also will be "applying". You can view what I mean by visiting: http://violentplay.forumotion.com/register?agreed=true&step=2 Clan admin may now simply click on a users profile to view their applications.

In return I have deleted the "Recruitment" section of the forum, because it no longer is necessary, since I replaced the "register" with "apply".

You may also notice that I changed some buttons to create it more simpler for people.

I do not see the application. I saw you did a few changes but for example, I saw a new user registered. When I checked their profile I didn't see their intro to the clan, or their kdr, or if they clean or not. Am I doing something wrong?

SOLVED

Pillsbury Dough Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum