Violent Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» NEW CLAN WEBSITE! [TRANSITION]
Innovation Clan Harassing Us I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:30 pm by Authentic1

» All Members, Please Sign Up for TWH
Innovation Clan Harassing Us I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm by BboiNinjaJvu

» [Game]Post your Rank Up!
Innovation Clan Harassing Us I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:49 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Innovation Clan Harassing Us
Innovation Clan Harassing Us I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 pm by Authentic1

» IMA BE SUPER ACTIVE!
Innovation Clan Harassing Us I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:34 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Clan War Weekly Report (Dec. 13, 2011)
Innovation Clan Harassing Us I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 am by Authentic1

» Clan limit changed
Innovation Clan Harassing Us I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:21 pm by Authentic1

» Happy Bday DeadEye!
Innovation Clan Harassing Us I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Happy Birthday!
Innovation Clan Harassing Us I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm by o-Deadeye-o

Innovation Clan Harassing Us

Go down

Innovation Clan Harassing Us Empty Innovation Clan Harassing Us

Post  Authentic1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 pm

We clan war-ed them, and one of them started harassing us, so we decided to kick him. After that we made two of our members leave to room so the teams would be balanced. ProvenBauss-, who claims he's mature repays us by post and harassing us, calling us spec nerds.

Here is what he uploaded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeoYk0A0R5Q&list=UUBRwMXVaOKgfsg7tiP8o5IQ&index=1&feature=plcp

What i said:

We appreciate how you cut the entire video and left out the remaining part. Why don't you upload the entire video? And your right, telling others "Fuk you" isn't harassment, thats why the harassment option was invited for kicking. Also you have titled the video "Spec Nerds" when it was one spec, who didn't even use a spec weapon and apologized in the end. Why don't you also mention that we made two of our players to leave the game to balance out the teams and make it fair?
Authentic1
Authentic1
The God Father
The God Father

https://violentplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down