Violent Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» NEW CLAN WEBSITE! [TRANSITION]
Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:30 pm by Authentic1

» All Members, Please Sign Up for TWH
Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm by BboiNinjaJvu

» [Game]Post your Rank Up!
Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:49 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Innovation Clan Harassing Us
Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 pm by Authentic1

» IMA BE SUPER ACTIVE!
Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:34 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Clan War Weekly Report (Dec. 13, 2011)
Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 am by Authentic1

» Clan limit changed
Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:21 pm by Authentic1

» Happy Bday DeadEye!
Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Happy Birthday!
Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm by o-Deadeye-o

Would you like A new Section to the forum?

3 posters

Go down

Do you want A New Section called Weapon Discussion?

Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_vote_lcap100%Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_vote_lcap0%Would you like A new Section to the forum? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Would you like A new Section to the forum? Empty Would you like A new Section to the forum?

Post  Authentic1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Well I've been thinking of adding a Weapon discussion Section, where people can talk about nx, weapons, etc. There also will be a archive where u can access all the guns, in which members can also vote if they liked the weapon, as well as contribute their own reviews, and comments.

Authentic1
Authentic1
The God Father
The God Father

https://violentplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Would you like A new Section to the forum? Empty Re: Would you like A new Section to the forum?

Post  o-Deadeye-o Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:53 pm

YES!!! I would love this. I'm always in pursuit of the perfect weapon for my play style (haven't found it yet Sad), and I really enjoy reading reviews anyway. I'm odd like that. Razz
o-Deadeye-o
o-Deadeye-o
Average Participant
Average Participant

Back to top Go down

Would you like A new Section to the forum? Empty Re: Would you like A new Section to the forum?

Post  Pwnedbygunz Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Authentic1 wrote:Well I've been thinking of adding a Weapon discussion Section, where people can talk about nx, weapons, etc. There also will be a archive where u can access all the guns, in which members can also vote if they liked the weapon, as well as contribute their own reviews, and comments.

It should be called Pwned's Black Market <3. I have 21 perms I think, or 23. no clue. I could review each gun and give feedback LOL
Pwnedbygunz
Pwnedbygunz
Pillsbury Dough Boy
Pillsbury Dough Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Authentic1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Went and made the forum for it. I'll probably make subforums which contain a weapon database. I'll do that on my free time. Right now I'm off to fill my car with gas, so ttyl.
Authentic1
Authentic1
The God Father
The God Father

https://violentplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  o-Deadeye-o Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:36 am

Pwnedbygunz wrote:
Authentic1 wrote:Well I've been thinking of adding a Weapon discussion Section, where people can talk about nx, weapons, etc. There also will be a archive where u can access all the guns, in which members can also vote if they liked the weapon, as well as contribute their own reviews, and comments.

It should be called Pwned's Black Market <3. I have 21 perms I think, or 23. no clue. I could review each gun and give feedback LOL

Shocked I have 3 perms lol... Wink
o-Deadeye-o
o-Deadeye-o
Average Participant
Average Participant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down