Violent Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» NEW CLAN WEBSITE! [TRANSITION]
Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:30 pm by Authentic1

» All Members, Please Sign Up for TWH
Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm by BboiNinjaJvu

» [Game]Post your Rank Up!
Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:49 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Innovation Clan Harassing Us
Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 pm by Authentic1

» IMA BE SUPER ACTIVE!
Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:34 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Clan War Weekly Report (Dec. 13, 2011)
Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 am by Authentic1

» Clan limit changed
Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:21 pm by Authentic1

» Happy Bday DeadEye!
Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm by o-Deadeye-o

» Happy Birthday!
Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm by o-Deadeye-o

Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed

2 posters

Go down

Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed Empty Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed

Post  Authentic1 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Due to privacy concern's, some sections settings have changed. Members are too log on to view the other sections in the forum.

Why the change?

Because we do not want other people/clans reading some of our information. There are certain things that are to remain in the clan, for example: clan tactics etc.

Does this affect the entire forum?

No, you are still able to view sections without signing in, however the more important sections have been made in a way where only members can view them, therefore you must sign in to view the more important topics.

Which Sections will be denied access to view without logging on?

You will be required to log on to view the following Sections: Clan Wars, Suggestions and Ideas, Technical Support, and Area 51(Area 51 is for admin only)

Last edited by Authentic1 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Authentic1
Authentic1
The God Father
The God Father

https://violentplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed Empty Re: Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed

Post  AnotherGuy Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:57 pm

So which ones are the private ones which only members can view?
AnotherGuy
AnotherGuy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed Empty Re: Privacy Settings on Forum Have Changed

Post  Authentic1 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 pm

AnotherGuy wrote:So which ones are the private ones which only members can view?

That would be Clan Wars, Recruitment, and Suggestions/Ideas because we have info within those not meant for other clans...and of course AREA 51...but that forum is only visible by clan admins Wink

Ideas and changes are welcome, including creation of new "Sections".
Authentic1
Authentic1
The God Father
The God Father

Back to top Go down

Post  AnotherGuy Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Shouldn't have told me about Area 51 cause now I want in lolol

Then again I'm not too active right now so meh I'll still visit the site occasionally.
AnotherGuy
AnotherGuy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Authentic1 Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:03 am

AnotherGuy wrote:Shouldn't have told me about Area 51 cause now I want in lolol

Then again I'm not too active right now so meh I'll still visit the site occasionally.

The names creative huh?
Lol your right...shouldn't have mentioned it...I know how you must be feeling now...however that section is only for clan admin only...sorry. But one day, maybe one day you might get into it Wink
Authentic1
Authentic1
The God Father
The God Father

Back to top Go down

Post  AnotherGuy Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:18 am

It depends. I don't like being an admin much. But I like discussing a lot. You can see that I'm pretty active on these forums and everything. But yeah, maybe someday Very Happy
AnotherGuy
AnotherGuy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down